All listings for this product
Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £12.28Trending at £14.50
- £19.99Trending at £27.98
- £29.59Trending at £37.92
- £19.38Trending at £20.29
- £38.90Trending at £59.99
- £7.72Trending at £7.88
- £5.62Trending at £8.98
About this product
- DescriptionA book that sets the record straight on leadership development, the nature of leadership and how it can be taught. It identifies the seven key principles of leadership development, and answers vital questions on how to select, train and educate leaders at team, operational and strategic leadership levels.
- Author BiographyJohn Adair is the world's leading authority on leadership and leadership development. Over a million managers worldwide have taken part in the Action-Centred Leadership programmes he pioneered, and he advises many organizations in business, government, education, health and the voluntary sector. John is the author of over 50 books, including the leadership classic Not Bosses But Leaders, (also published by Kogan Page), and he continues to write and teach throughout the world, inspiring new audiences with his vision of leadership.
- Author(s)John Adair
- PublisherKogan Page Ltd
- Date of Publication03/02/2009
- GenreManagement Techniques: Professional
- Series TitleThe John Adair Leadership Library
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintKogan Page Ltd
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight255 g
- Width130 mm
- Height215 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.