All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionFocusing on those who are most affected by changes in educational policy and systems - the pupils - this volume draws on empirical evidence from a number of research projects and distils this into a compelling account of contemporary schooling from the pupils' perspective.
- Author BiographyJean Rudduck is Director of Research at Homerton College, University of Cambridge. Julia Flutter is research assistant at Homerton College, University of Cambridge.
- Author(s)Rudduck / Flutter
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication04/12/2003
- GenreEducation & Teaching
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintContinuum International Publishing Group Ltd.
- Content Note1, black & white illustrations
- Weight248 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine11 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £25.99Trending at £28.04
- £8.24Trending at £8.90
- £8.64Trending at £11.89
- £18.18Trending at £18.51
- £8.88Trending at £11.94
- £14.54Trending at £15.13
- £23.93Trending at £24.68
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.