All listings for this product
Best-selling in Leisure, Hobbies & Lifestyle
Save on Leisure, Hobbies & Lifestyle
- £4.44Trending at £4.94
- £3.49Trending at £4.04
- £14.49Trending at £16.99
- £15.29Trending at £18.61
- £1.98Trending at £2.09
- £3.14Trending at £3.33
- £8.23Trending at £8.34
About this product
- DescriptionLeading designer Debbie Bliss takes you, lesson by lesson, through the techniques and stitches of knitting, from casting on the first stitch to creating an intricate Fair Isle cardigan. Presented as nine workshops, each lesson builds on the skills already learned to ensure steady, confident progress.
- Author BiographyDebbie Bliss is knitwear designer and hugely successful author. She has contributed knitwear designs to numerous magazines and has made several television appearances during her career. She has her own exclusive range of luxury yarns, which she has used to create the brand new designs in this delightful book of family knits.
- Author(s)Debbie Bliss
- PublisherPavilion Books
- Date of Publication24/04/2004
- GenreHandicrafts, Arts & Crafts
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCollins & Brown
- Content Note300 colour photographs
- Weight638 g
- Width208 mm
- Height276 mm
- Spine12 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.