CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £17.19Trending at £17.84
- £14.84Trending at £16.99
- £24.99Trending at £42.46
- £6.48Trending at £7.19
- £6.07Trending at £6.25
- £12.49Trending at £14.88
- £24.94Trending at £28.57
About this product
- DescriptionThis self-help book is written for the individual who wants to actively seek a position in school administration. The author provides workbook exercises, activities, and information sections to help the reader chart a course of action tailor made to acquire the school administration position the seek.
- Author BiographyGeorgia J Kosmoski is Professor of Educational Administration at Governors State University located outside of Chicago, Illinois. She has been an educator for over 25 years She has been a teacher, assistant principal, principal, and assistant superintendent.
- Author(s)Georgia J. Kosmoski
- PublisherSAGE Publications Inc
- Date of Publication01/12/1998
- GenreCareers & Success
- Place of PublicationThousand Oaks
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCorwin Press Inc
- Content Note1, black & white illustrations
- Weight350 g
- Width215 mm
- Height279 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.