All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAn 'everything but the kitchen sink' guide to building kitchen cabinets and making simple kitchen upgrades. It helps readers learn how to make cabinets from plywood, how to make many styles of cabinet door including popular cathedral doors, how to build and install drawers, which hardware to choose, and more.
- Author BiographySince 1985, American Woodworker magazine has been the premier magazine for woodworking, having featured many top woodworkers. Both technical and accessible, the magazine has a circulation of 275,000, with more than 150 issues in their backlist.
- PublisherFox Chapel Publishing
- Date of Publication01/04/2011
- GenreHouse & Home
- Series TitleAmerican Woodworker
- Place of PublicationEast Petersberg
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintFox Chapel Publishing
- Content Notefull colour throughout, includes illustrations, includes photographs
- Weight671 g
- Width190 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Edited byRandy Johnson
Explore Buying Guides
Best-selling in Leisure, Hobbies & Lifestyle
Save on Leisure, Hobbies & Lifestyle
- £14.49Trending at £16.99
- £5.18Trending at £6.99
- £4.73Trending at £4.89
- £3.99Trending at £4.50
- £1.89Trending at £3.00
- £7.98Trending at £8.26
- £6.99Trending at £8.16
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.