All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £8.66Trending at £9.73
- £23.12Trending at £34.97
- £24.19Trending at £25.18
- £7.84Trending at £9.97
- £6.59Trending at £9.97
- £25.99Trending at £28.49
- £17.16Trending at £22.75
About this product
- DescriptionEvery child's education relies on a partnership between parents, professionals and, of course, the child. This book gives parents of children with Asperger syndrome (AS) practical advice on how to make the most of this important partnership and work with schools to ensure their child's needs are being met.
- Author BiographyClare Lawrence is a teacher and mother of two children, one of whom has Asperger syndrome. Clare is a graduate of Oxford, York, Northumbria, Sheffield Hallam and Birmingham universities. She has a University Certificate in autism spectrum disorders and a post-graduate certificate in Asperger syndrome. For the last four years, she has been working closely with schools and exploring practical solutions on how to make school make sense for children with Asperger syndrome.
- Author(s)Clare Lawrence,Kate Mahon
- PublisherJessica Kingsley Publishers
- Date of Publication13/08/2008
- GenrePregnancy & Parenting
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintJessica Kingsley Publishers
- Weight190 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine7 mm
- Foreword byTony Attwood
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.