All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionOffers a detailed description of how to start a small business from scratch, with relatively little money, and how that business can give you a comfortable standard of living with little or no risk in the long term. This title helps you discover the simple secrets of effective business planning.
- Author BiographyRobin Bennett came to business relatively late. No selling lemonade to neighbours from the front garden at age six, cleaning cars with rags or a 4am paper round. A cosseted existence lasted until he became a penniless graduate, which forced him to start his first company, aged 23. All of which goes to show that entrepreneurs are just as often made, not born. Since 1992 he has started eight separate companies - each for less than GBP5,000. Six still trade, always in the black and never at the expense of high borrowing or the really important stuff, like family and friends.
- Author(s)Robin Bennett
- PublisherHarriman House Publishing
- Date of Publication28/01/2013
- GenreManagement & Business: General
- Place of PublicationPetersfield
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintHarriman House Publishing
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight160 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine7 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £7.99Trending at £9.60
- £7.85Trending at £8.47
- £4.88Trending at £5.06
- £4.98Trending at £5.79
- £14.67Trending at £15.47
- £16.13Trending at £20.42
- £8.49Trending at £8.85
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.