All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIntended for those who are considering to become an advertising creative, this book explains the skills that you need to make it as an advertising creative above and beyond the ability to write good adverts, and demonstrates: how to get the best out of the people you work with; how to present your work to clients; and, how to manage your career.
- Author BiographySimon Veksner is a copywriter at Bartle Bogle Hegarty in London, where he has produced campaigns for some of the agency's most iconic brands including Levi's, Audi, and Barnardo's. Previously he spent seven years at DDB London, where his work included a Cannes Grand Prix-winning ad for Volkswagen. He has won over 50 industry awards in his 16 years as a Creative, and is a frequent D&AD juror. Prior to entering advertising he worked as a journalist, for publications including The Independent, The Guardian, and The Sunday Times.
- Author(s)Simon Veksner
- PublisherLaurence King Publishing
- Date of Publication17/05/2010
- GenreSales & Marketing
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- First Published2010
- ImprintLaurence King Publishing
- Content Note80 colour illustrations
- Weight470 g
- Width194 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Format DetailsWith flaps
Explore Buying Guides
Best selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £31.33Trending at £33.00
- £16.92Trending at £17.75
- £15.59Trending at £15.86
- £19.95Trending at £22.55
- £11.71Trending at £12.28
- £12.04Trending at £11.92
- £13.80Trending at £18.93
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.