All listings for this product
Consider these sponsored items
- £11.89Was:£12.99Free postage
- £11.42Was:£12.99Free postage
About this product
- DescriptionIf you've ever choked at a critical moment, you'll know what pressure can do. Using the strategies and techniques in this book you'll be able to take the pressure out of any situation instantly and avoid those moments when your performance drops off, just when you need it most.
- Author BiographyHENDRIE WEISINGER, Ph.D., is a world-renowned psychologist and pioneer in the field of pressure management, as well as the author of a number of bestselling books. He has consulted with and developed programs for dozens of Fortune 500 companies and government agencies, and has taught in Executive Education and Executive MBA programs at Wharton, UCLA, NYU, Cornell, Penn State, and MIT. J.P. PAWLIW-FRY is an international performance coach and advisor to Olympic athletes and senior business executives. Among his clients are Marriott, Unilever, Allstate and the Orlando Magic. Formerly he taught executive education at the Kellogg Graduate School of Management, he is currently president of the Institute for Health and Human Potential, a research firm that helps leaders and organizations perform more effectively under pressure.
- Author(s)Hendrie Weisinger,J. P. Pawliw-Fry
- PublisherHodder & Stoughton General Division
- Date of Publication26/02/2015
- GenreSelf Improvement: General
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintJohn Murray Learning
- Weight350 g
- Width158 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine24 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (UK)
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.83Trending at £6.12
- £6.82Trending at £7.28
- £23.12Trending at £34.99
- £14.94Trending at £18.99
- £10.01Trending at £10.66
- £24.21Trending at £25.19
- £25.99Trending at £28.57
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.