All listings for this product
Best-selling in Family, Parenting & Relations
Save on Family, Parenting & Relations
- £4.00Trending at £4.80
- £8.99Trending at £11.99
- £8.32Trending at £8.64
- £3.89Trending at £5.81
- £10.21Trending at £10.57
About this product
- DescriptionMost single girls will tell you that meeting and dating men is a minefield. This guide to finding (and keeping) a man covers topics such as: how to hook him with that first look, to dating scenarios, moving in for the kill, playing the texting or email game and what to wear on a first date.
- Author BiographyCast aside by his childhood sweetheart of nine years, Tom Kimble found himself alone in London fearing he would never find true love again. He set out to rectify his situation, spending a year dating, quizzing his female friends and trying to understand how women think. Having carried out extensive research on how women try to attract their prey he feels he is ideally placed to write a book on the topic. Tom has found the girl of his dreams.
- Author(s)Tom Kimble
- PublisherEbury Publishing
- Date of Publication31/01/2008
- GenreMarriage, Family & Other Relationships
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Weight150 g
- Width135 mm
- Height165 mm
- Spine14 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.