All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIn recent years, there have been sea-changes in law, regulation, regulatory approaches and the macro environment in which charities operate. Packed with practical advice, this book offers all the essential facts needed to set up and run a successful charity.
- Author BiographyCecile Gillard is a lawyer and a specialist in charity and company law. As well as advising on legal and regulatory issues, she particularly provides support for organisations and professional advisers in governance and constitutional matters. Her work supports social enterprises, charities and other not-for-profits in England and Wales and in Scotland.
- Author(s)Cecile Gillard
- PublisherICSA Publishing Ltd
- Date of Publication01/04/2013
- GenreSocial Issues, Services & Welfare
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintICSA Publishing Ltd
- Paginationxii, 178
Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £22.00Trending at £27.90
- £39.99Trending at £42.18
- £13.81Trending at £15.50
- £8.81Trending at £14.94
- £20.45Trending at £21.07
- £2.80Trending at £4.56
- £7.86Trending at £8.05
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.