All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionTakes you through the whole process of finding, processing, seasoning and drying your own timber. This book covers: anatomical structures of wood; identifying timber; sourcing timber; seasoning timber and drying timber. It is suitable for independent woodworkers across a range of disciplines.
- Author BiographyAlan Holtham is a woodworker and a journalist, who has written extensively on this vast subject for a range of magazines including the highly acclaimed Woodturning magazine as well as New Woodworking, The Router and Furniture & Cabinetmaking. He lives in Nantwich, Cheshire.
- Author(s)Alan Holtham
- PublisherGuild of Master Craftsman Publications Ltd
- Date of Publication03/09/2009
- GenreHouse & Home
- Place of PublicationEast Sussex
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintGuild of Master Craftsman Publications Ltd
- Content Notefull colour throughout, includes photographs
- Weight658 g
- Width210 mm
- Height276 mm
- Spine13 mm
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £7.99Trending at £9.71
- £6.19Trending at £6.47
- £4.67Trending at £5.13
- £32.40Trending at £34.34
- £10.89Trending at £12.96
- £5.89Trending at £6.34
- £11.85Trending at £12.42
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.