Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £17.19Trending at £17.84
- £14.80Trending at £17.00
- £24.99Trending at £42.46
- £6.07Trending at £6.25
- £12.49Trending at £14.88
- £24.94Trending at £28.56
- £11.71Trending at £12.84
About this product
- DescriptionAn informative guide to selecting and evaluating external investment professionals This book-one of the very few of its kind-is an invaluable aid to trustees of pension plans, endowments, and trusts who seek to chart and navigate courses for governing and overseeing the investment of the trillions of dollars under their care.
- Author BiographyG. Timothy Haight, DBA, is the President of Menlo College, Chairman of the Board of Commonwealth Business Bank, and a member of the Board of Advisors of St. Cloud Capital Partners, LLC. He also serves as a member of Southern California Edison's Nuclear Power Decommissioning Fund Committee. Dr. Haight earned a Doctorate in Business Administration (DBA) with a major in business finance and investments from George Washington University. He received his MBA and BS degrees from the University of Dayton. Dr. Stephen O. Morrell is Professor of Economics and Finance in the Andreas School of Business of Barry University. He has been a visiting professor at the Monterey Institute of Technology and the Georg-Simon-Ohm University in Nuremberg, Germany. Dr. Morrell also serves as a consultant specializing in portfolio strategies for endowment funds, and has served as senior vice president and chief economist for Southeast Banking Corporation; as a financial economist for the Federal Reserve System; and as chairman of the Board of Directors of First State Bank of Ft. Lauderdale, Florida. Dr. Morrell received his BS degree from Virginia Commonwealth University, and his MA and PhD degrees in economics from Virginia Polytechnic Institute. Glenn E. Ross serves as a member of Towson University's College of Business and Economics Board, and its Alumni Board, and has been an adjunct professor in Towson University's Finance Department. Mr. Ross is President of the Board of Directors of the Albert P. Close Foundation and is a member of the Board of Directors of the Upper Chesapeake Health System Foundation. Mr. Ross earned his undergraduate degree from Towson University and his MBA at Loyola College in Baltimore. Mr. Ross is a Registered Investment Advisor Representative with the SEC.
- Author(s)G.Timothy Haight,Glenn F. Ross,Stephen O. Morrell
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication06/11/2007
- GenreFinance & Accounting
- Series TitleFrank J. Fabozzi Series
- Place of PublicationChichester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Ltd
- Content NoteIllustrations ; 23 cm
- Weight474 g
- Width164 mm
- Height238 mm
- Spine25 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.