All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIn this practical, enlightening guide, master salesman John Klymshyn reveals how you can be assertive and effective without rubbing people the wrong way or fulfilling the stereotype of the jerk salesperson.
- Author BiographyJohn Klymshyn is a prolific writer, busy speaker, and dedicated family man. He is President of The Business Generator, a sales management and team effectiveness training firm. He teaches other professionals how to sell, connect, lead, and communicate without being a jerk. He has built, fixed, or managed sales teams to success in several industries and maintains a marquee client list of companies and professional associations from Toronto to Miami, Seattle to Mexico City.
- Author(s)John Klymshyn
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication07/03/2008
- GenreSales & Marketing
- Place of PublicationChichester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Ltd
- Weight408 g
- Width162 mm
- Height232 mm
- Spine22 mm
Explore Buying Guides
Best selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £8.36Trending at £9.07
- £2.80Trending at £4.58
- £11.71Trending at £13.59
- £14.18Trending at £15.12
- £12.77Trending at £13.46
- £8.22Trending at £8.52
- £11.98Trending at £12.30
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.