All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis anxiety-quelling guide helps you get ready for those daunting word problems, one step at a time.
- Author BiographyEugene Don (Coram, NY) is Professor of Mathematics at Queens College of the City University of New York. He is also the author of Schaum's Outline of Mathematica.
- Author(s)Benay Don,Eugene Don
- PublisherMcGraw-Hill Education - Europe
- Date of Publication01/07/2001
- GenreScience & Mathematics: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Series TitleHow to Solve Word Problems Series
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSchaum Outline Series
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight283 g
- Width137 mm
- Height210 mm
- Spine17 mm
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £9.49Trending at £9.53
- £6.19Trending at £6.31
- £4.81Trending at £5.06
- £32.40Trending at £33.55
- £11.85Trending at £12.22
- £12.39Trending at £12.99
- £11.33Trending at £12.26
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.