All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis comprehensive guide contains all the necessary tools and strategies you need to successfully launch and grow your own home-based pet grooming business. You'll get practical, real-world advice on every aspect of setting up and maintaining a thriving business.
- Author BiographyKathy Salzberg, who has been involved in the pet care business for twenty-four years, has written for such publications as Cat Fancy, Popular Dogs, Puppies USA, Dogs USA, Kittens USA, Cats USA, and Pet Age. A nationally certified master groomer, she is the author of The Everything Small Dogs Book and was a contributor to The Dog Bible; she previously wrote an award-winning humor column in Groom & Board magazine. Missi Salzberg is the current owner of The Village Groomer & Pet Supply and Dog Daze Day Camp. She has been involved in the professional pet grooming industry her entire life, growing up working the groom room and retail shop with her parents. Missi has written for several industry magazines, including Grooming Business magazine.
- Author(s)Kathy Salzberg,Melissa Salzberg
- PublisherRowman & Littlefield
- Date of Publication01/06/2011
- GenreManagement & Business: General
- Series TitleHome-Based Business Series
- Place of PublicationOld Saybrook
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintGlobe Pequot Press
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight30 g
- Width198 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition Statement3rd Revised edition
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £6.40Trending at £7.35
- £4.89Trending at £5.24
- £10.25Trending at £11.30
- £12.45Trending at £12.75
- £12.10Trending at £13.61
- £10.87Trending at £13.88
- £23.95Trending at £24.71
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.