All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionPlanning weddings is a growing business area. The author is one of our top-selling home-based business authors and is herself a successful event and wedding planner.
- Author BiographyJill Moran has been the owner of an award-winning event-planning business for more than thirteen years and has coordinated events throughout America and internationally for both corporate and social clients. The author of the top-selling How to Start a Home-Based Event Planning Business (Globe Pequot), she was nominated in 2006 and 2007 as Best Wedding Planner by CBS4 A-List. She lives in Medfield, Massachusetts.
- Author(s)Jill S. Moran
- PublisherRowman & Littlefield
- Date of Publication01/07/2014
- GenreCareers & Success
- Series TitleHome-Based Business Series
- Place of PublicationOld Saybrook
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintGlobe Pequot Press
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations, colour illustrations
- Weight38 g
- Width190 mm
- Height233 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
Best selling in Family, Parenting & Relations
Save on Family, Parenting & Relations
- £9.00Trending at £9.53
- £10.00Trending at £10.21
- £4.98Trending at £5.29
- £8.82Trending at £9.08
- £9.02Trending at £10.15
- £7.19Trending at £7.56
- £6.49Trending at £8.71
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.