All listings for this product
Best selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £9.37Trending at £11.77
- £25.50Trending at £32.18
- £28.61Trending at £35.51
- £11.89Trending at £22.26
- £2.39Trending at £3.00
- £30.00Trending at £33.80
- £17.99Trending at £20.77
About this product
- DescriptionDavid Alderton's How to Talk With Your Dog is an engaging illustrated guide to understanding and communicating with your dog. Written by a leading authority on pet care and animal behaviour, this book combines expert insights into canine psychology with fascinating, specialized photography.
- Author BiographyDavid Alderton is an international best-selling authority on pets and their care and contributes to a wide range of publications about pets on a regular basis. A frequent participant on radio programmes, David is the voice behind Liberty Radio's Pet's Corner advice feature, and has also appeared on television on numerous occasions. David holds a BA Honours degree in Medical Sciences from Cambridge University and is the author of Collins Family Pet Guide Hamster & Budgerigar.
- Author(s)David Alderton
- PublisherHarperCollins Publishers
- Date of Publication05/04/2004
- GenreThe Arts: General & Reference
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Out-of-print date15/06/2006
- Content Note140 col illus
- Weight539 g
- Width178 mm
- Height234 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.