All listings for this product
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £16.49Trending at £21.06
- £9.10Trending at £9.22
- £7.44Trending at £8.98
- £10.89Trending at £12.35
- £10.46Trending at £14.17
- £15.43Trending at £24.34
- £17.89Trending at £19.30
About this product
- DescriptionPresenting best practices in an easy-to-use format, literacy expert Bonnie Burns provides practical, research-based strategies for all aspects of literacy education.
- Author BiographyBonnie Burns, Ed.D. is director of the Reading Specialist Program at Dominican University in River Forest, Illinois. She works with both undergraduates and graduate students who are studying to be reading specialists. She has authored or coauthored several books, articles, and an online column. Her current interests are establishing school district-university partnerships and reading clinics. She has served for 30 years as an elementary teacher, reading specialist, and principal in Illinois, Florida, and Arizona, working with a wide variety of students. Bonnie was a trainer for the Illinois state assessment in writing and the New York State Effective Teaching Program. She presents professional development and workshops nationally.
- PublisherSAGE Publications Inc
- Date of Publication05/07/2006
- GenreEducation & Teaching
- Place of PublicationThousand Oaks
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCorwin Press Inc
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight680 g
- Width215 mm
- Height279 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Edited byBonnie L. Burns
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.