All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis book offers deep insight into the mind, and shows us how an understanding of its nature and functions can be used practically in everyday experience to improve our lives.
- Author BiographyGeshe Kelsang Gyatso is a fully accomplished meditation master and internationally renowned teacher of Buddhism who has pioneered the introduction of modern Buddhism into contemporary society. He is the author of 22 highly acclaimed books that perfectly transmit the ancient wisdom of Buddhism to our modern world. He has also founded over 1200 Kadampa Buddhist centres and groups throughout the world.
- Author(s)Geshe Kelsang Gyatso
- PublisherTharpa Publications
- Date of Publication01/08/2014
- GenreNon-Christian Religions
- Place of PublicationUlverston
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintTharpa Publications
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight456 g
- Width129 mm
- Height198 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Edition Statement4th Revised edition
Most relevant reviews
- simoharve-029 Jun, 2016by
How to understand the mind
Excellent book. Amazing words of advice. A fantastic read.
Verified purchase: Yes | Condition: Pre-owned
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £7.99Trending at £9.60
- £7.85Trending at £8.47
- £4.88Trending at £5.06
- £4.98Trending at £5.79
- £14.67Trending at £15.47
- £16.13Trending at £20.42
- £8.49Trending at £8.85
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.