All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionHow to Walk is part of a charming series of books from Zen Master, Thich Nhat Hanh, exploring the essential foundations of mindful meditation and practise. Focussing on mindful walking, Nhat Hanh explains how this technique can diminish depression, recapture wonder and help us to express sincere gratitude.
- Author BiographyThich Nhat Hanh is a Vietnamese Buddhist Zen Master, poet, scholar and peace activist. During the Vietnam War his work for peace and reconciliation moved Martin Luther King to nominate him for the Nobel Peace Prize in 1967. He founded the Van Hanh Buddhist University in Saigon and the School of Youth for Social Service. He was exiled as a result of his work for peace but continued his activism, rescuing boat people and helping to resettle Vietnamese refugees. He has written more than 100 books, which have sold millions of copies around the world. He now lives in France where he founded a Buddhist community and meditation centre.
- Author(s)Thich Nhat Hanh
- PublisherEbury Publishing
- Date of Publication07/07/2016
- GenreNon-Christian Religions
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintRider & Co
- Weight85 g
- Width110 mm
- Height156 mm
- Spine9 mm
Best-selling in Pregnancy Books
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.