All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIn 1989, J. Michael Bishop and Harold Varmus were awarded the Nobel Prize for their discovery that normal genes under certain conditions can cause cancer. In this book, Bishop reveals how he and Varmus made their momentous discovery.
- Author BiographyJ. Michael Bishop, M.D., is Chancellor, University of California, San Francisco.
- Author(s)J. Michael Bishop
- PublisherHarvard University Press
- Date of Publication19/10/2004
- GenreBiography: Science, Technology & Medical
- Series TitleThe Jerusalem-Harvard Lectures
- Place of PublicationCambridge, Mass
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHarvard University Press
- Content Note27 halftones, 8 line illustrations
- Weight322 g
- Width140 mm
- Height210 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Format DetailsUnsewn / adhesive bound,Trade paperback (US)
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £9.49Trending at £9.53
- £6.19Trending at £6.27
- £4.67Trending at £5.11
- £32.40Trending at £33.55
- £11.14Trending at £12.74
- £11.85Trending at £12.22
- £12.39Trending at £12.99
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.