All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionUsing her years of experience as a Commissioning Editor, Publisher, non-fiction lecturer and best-selling author, Fiona Shoop shares her unique knowledge of the publishing world to reveal just what publishers and agents want to see in a non-fiction author & their books. Her essential advice also works for novelists.
- Author BiographyCommissioning Editor and author, Fiona Shoop has been helping people get published for years and has commissioned over 120 books. She runs a publishing group and teaches non-fiction writing at Sussex Downs College, as well as being the Publisher at Golden Guides Press. This gives her a unique understanding of the publishing process which she's sharing in this must-buy book. Fiona lives in East Sussex.
- Author(s)Fiona Shoop
- PublisherGolden Guides Press Ltd
- Date of Publication05/09/2013
- GenreUsage & Writing Guides
- Series TitleRevealing the Secrets of the Trade
- Series Part/Volume Number2
- Place of PublicationNewhaven
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintGolden Guides Press Ltd
- Width170 mm
- Height244 mm
- Spine18 mm
Best selling in Dictionaries & Reference
Save on Dictionaries & Reference
- £15.12Trending at £16.06
- £6.23Trending at £8.37
- £27.74Trending at £29.86
- £8.09Trending at £10.28
- £5.99Trending at £6.45
- £25.19Trending at £29.14
- £9.94Trending at £10.20
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.