All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWhen did you first realize you were black? How black are you? Can you swim? This guide challenges and satirizes the so-called experts, purists, and racists who purport to speak for all black people.
- Author BiographyBaratunde Thurston is the director of digital at The Onion, the cofounder of Jack & Jill Politics, a stand-up comedian, and a globe-trotting speaker. He was named one of the 100 most influential African-Americans of 2011 by The Root and one of the 100 most creative people in business by Fast Company magazine. Baratunde resides in Brooklyn and lives on Twitter (@baratunde).
- Author(s)Baratunde Thurston
- PublisherHarperCollins Publishers Inc
- Date of Publication15/11/2012
- GenreHumour: Collections & General
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight199 g
- Width135 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine16 mm
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £25.99Trending at £28.04
- £8.24Trending at £8.90
- £8.64Trending at £11.92
- £17.94Trending at £18.51
- £8.88Trending at £11.98
- £14.54Trending at £15.37
- £23.93Trending at £24.75
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.