All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis book offers practical tools and techniques that you can put into use immediately.
- Author BiographySUZANNE POTTS is an international motivational speaker and management trainer who from 1989 has achieved success in delivering assertiveness skills within the former Eastern Europe. CONRAD POTTS is a psychologist, consultant and management trainer. He is particularly well known for his one to one coaching at senior level and for helping to build world class teams. CONRAD and SUZANNE run Teamskills, a network of management and leadership consultants dedicated to excellence in the development of leadership and team skills. They have 60 years combined experience in training organisations and their staff to be assertive.
- Author(s)Conrad Potts,Suzanne Potts
- PublisherLittle, Brown Book Group
- Date of Publication08/01/2015
- GenrePopular Psychology
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Weight128 g
- Width129 mm
- Height196 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £24.44Trending at £26.15
- £23.12Trending at £34.99
- £10.01Trending at £10.71
- £24.23Trending at £25.36
- £17.16Trending at £22.75
- £21.65Trending at £24.17
- £4.99Trending at £6.17
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.