All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIf you're an executive, manager, or team leader, one of your toughest responsibilities is managing your people's performance. What do you do if informal coaching fails to improve mediocre performance? This book provides a concise, hands-on guide to succeeding at various tasks required by your company's performance appraisal and management process.
- Author BiographyDick Grote is President of Grote Consulting Corporation in Dallas, Texas. He is an expert in performance management and the author of The Complete Guide to Performance Appraisal, The Performance Appraisal Question and Answer Book, Forced Ranking: Making Performance Management Work, and Discipline Without Punishment.
- Author(s)Dick Grote
- PublisherHarvard Business Review Press
- Date of Publication01/06/2011
- GenreManagement & Business: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHarvard Business Review Press
- Content Notefigures
- Weight357 g
- Width140 mm
- Height210 mm
- Spine21 mm
- Format DetailsCloth over boards
Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £48.11Trending at £50.28
- £34.69Trending at £40.57
- £39.99Trending at £41.33
- £20.00Trending at £33.20
- £15.90Trending at £16.43
- £5.98Trending at £6.56
- £13.99Trending at £14.81
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.