All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWould you like to feel less stressed, live more calmly and be more content? The simple ideas that mindfulness teaches can help you achieve all these things, and more! Bursting with tips, centring statements and activities, How to Be Mindful will provide you with everything you need to make every day full of gratitude and peace.
- Author BiographyAnna Barnes has a longstanding interest in mindfulness and emotional wellbeing. She enjoys coastal walks and t'ai chi.
- Author(s)Anna Barnes
- PublisherSummersdale Publishers
- Date of Publication11/08/2016
- GenreMind, Body & Spirit: General
- Place of PublicationChichester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Width148 mm
- Height210 mm
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.