All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIn How to Be Miserable, psychologist Randy Paterson outlines 40 specific behaviors and habits, which-if followed-are sure to lead to a lifetime of unhappiness. On the other hand, if you do the opposite, you may yet join the ranks of happy people everywhere!
- Author BiographyRandy J. Paterson, PhD, is director of Changeways Clinic, a private psychotherapy practice in Vancouver, BC, Canada. He is author of The Assertiveness Workbook and Your Depression Map, and he conducts training programs for professionals on evidence-based treatment. Through Changeways Clinic, Paterson presents lectures and workshops internationally on topics including mental health policy, cognitive behavioral therapy, the nature and treatment of depression and anxiety disorders, and strategies for private practice management. He is the 2008 recipient of the Canadian Psychological Association's Distinguished Practitioner Award. For more information on Paterson, his presentations and workshops, or Changeways Clinic, visit www.changeways.com. To view Paterson's blog on psychological and practice issues, please visit www.psychologysalon.com.
- Author(s)Randy J. Paterson
- PublisherNew Harbinger Publications
- Date of Publication30/06/2016
- GenreMedicine: General
- Place of PublicationOakland, CA
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintNew Harbinger Publications
- Weight226 g
- Width182 mm
- Height153 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (UK)
Best selling in Personal Development
Save on Personal Development
- £10.95Trending at £12.99
- £10.84Trending at £12.68
- £10.04Trending at £10.83
- £7.52Trending at £8.29
- £11.05Trending at £12.22
- £6.86Trending at £7.49
- £7.58Trending at £8.80
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.