Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- £2.22Free P&P
- Very Good condition
- Sold by revivalbooks
- Est. delivery by 29 Jan
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionFrom personal worries about body hair to global issues including sexism, this book knows what it means to be a girl today.
- Author BiographyAnita Naik is a columnist, blogger and journalist and mum of 2 who started her career as advice columnist on the teen magazine Just 17. She is now agony aunt on Teen Now and Avon Connects, and writes regularly on teen issues, especially around sex and relationship education, self esteem, confidence and bullying. She is the author of over 45 non-fiction books, including the TLC Guides: Self Esteem and Being You, Queen Bees, Drama Queens and Cliquey Teens and Texts, Tweets, Trolls and Teens.
- Author(s)Anita Naik
- PublisherHachette Children's Group
- Date of Publication28/08/2014
- GenreYoung Adult General Interest & Leisure
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintWayland (Publishers) Ltd
- Weight114 g
- Width138 mm
- Height198 mm
- Spine11 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
- Educational LevelUK School Key Stage 2
Best selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- £23.99Trending at £31.62
- £33.99Trending at £35.83
- £35.89Trending at £37.84
- £25.80Trending at £27.28
- £15.88Trending at £16.86
- £6.07Trending at £11.33
- £13.95Trending at £14.75
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.