All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe move from working woman to working mum is a difficult step-change in life. As a working mum, time and its management is half the battle. The other half is split between planning ahead to anticipate problems and identifying the right resources to support the situation. This book explains how to do it all.
- Author BiographyTracey Godridge is a journalist and author specialising in birth and parenting. She has worked for many years as an editor and consultant editor on top-selling national parenting magazines, and continues to contribute regularly to parenting magazines and websites. She is also author to a number of childcare books including Johnson's Everyday Babycare: Your Baby from 6 to 12 Months, Potty Training and Feeding Your Baby. She has three children, now aged nine, 12 and 14. She is the author of How to be a Great Mum.
- Author(s)Martine Gallie,Tracey Godridge
- PublisherW Foulsham & Co Ltd
- Date of Publication30/03/2008
- GenrePregnancy & Parenting
- Place of PublicationBerkshire
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintW Foulsham & Co Ltd
- Width135 mm
- Height216 mm
Best-selling in Family, Parenting & Relations
Save on Family, Parenting & Relations
- £4.00Trending at £4.81
- £8.32Trending at £8.64
- £3.89Trending at £5.81
- £10.21Trending at £10.57
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.