Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £24.44Trending at £26.14
- £23.12Trending at £34.97
- £10.01Trending at £10.71
- £24.23Trending at £25.20
- £17.16Trending at £22.75
- £21.65Trending at £23.99
- £4.99Trending at £6.17
About this product
- DescriptionIlluminates the connections among Fast's Jewishness, his writings, and his left-wing politics and explains Fast's attraction to the Party and the reasons he stayed in it as long as he did
- Author BiographyGerald Sorin is Distinguished Professor Emeritus of American and Jewish Studies at the State University of New York at New Paltz. He is author of Irving Howe: A Life of Passionate Dissent, winner of the 2003 National Jewish Book Award in History and The Prophetic Minority: American Jewish Immigrant Radicals, 1880-1920 (IUP, 1985).
- PrizesWinner of Winner, 2012 National Jewish Book AwardsSilver Medal, 2013 Independent Publisher Book Awards.
- Author(s)Gerald Sorin
- PublisherIndiana University Press
- Date of Publication25/09/2012
- GenreBiography: Literary
- Series TitleThe Modern Jewish Experience
- Place of PublicationBloomington, IN
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintIndiana University Press
- Content Note16 b&w illus.
- Weight975 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.