All listings for this product
About this product
- Author(s)Karen Spalding
- PublisherStanford University Press
- Date of Publication01/12/1988
- GenreRegional History
- Place of PublicationPalo Alto
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintStanford University Press
- Content Noteillustrations, notes, bibliography, index
- Weight614 g
- Width3895 mm
- Height5779 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Table Of Contents
Introduction 1. The human landscape 2. The sons of Pariacaca 3. Tribes become peasants 4. The age of the conquerors 5. The colonial system 6. The shrinking web 7. The cutting edge 8. Belief and resistance 9. The challenge to colonialism Conclusion Notes Bibliography Index.
- Author BiographyKaren Spalding is Associate Professor of History at the University of Delaware.
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £8.55Trending at £9.60
- £6.19Trending at £6.32
- £4.80Trending at £5.14
- £32.40Trending at £33.78
- £11.14Trending at £12.83
- £9.99Trending at £10.63
- £12.39Trending at £13.08
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.