All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionHubert Robert (1733-1808) was regarded during his lifetime as one of France's most successful artists. This outstanding publication, which accompanies the first monographic exhibition of his work, illuminates Robert's remarkable achievements and his lasting contribution to French visual culture.
- Author BiographyMargaret Morgan Grasselli is Curator and Head of the Department of Old Master Drawings at the National Gallery of Art, Washington DC. Yuriko Jackall is Assistant Curator of French paintings at the National Gallery of Art, Washington DC. Guillaume Faroult is Curator of Paintings at the Musee du Louvre, Paris. Catherine Voiriot is a researcher in the Department of Decorative Arts at the Musee du Louvre, Paris.
- PublisherLund Humphries Publishers Ltd
- Date of Publication28/05/2016
- GenreIndividual Artists / Art Monographs
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintLund Humphries Publishers Ltd
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight2155 g
- Width254 mm
- Height317 mm
- Spine33 mm
- Edited byMargaret Morgan Grasselli
Best selling in The Arts
Save on The Arts
- £7.45Trending at £7.95
- £29.50Trending at £42.23
- £27.37Trending at £28.61
- £26.39Trending at £28.15
- £20.75Trending at £21.49
- £11.33Trending at £11.84
- £23.35Trending at £23.96
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.