All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionOriginally published as separate volumes as Mixed Opinions and Maxims (1879) and The Wanderer and His Shadow (1880), the two works included here continue the aphoristic style begun in Volume I of Nietzsche's Book for Free Spirits and offer a window into the intellectual sources behind his evolution as a philosopher.
- Author BiographyGary Handwerk is Professor of English and Comparative Literature at the University of Washington.
- Author(s)Friedrich Wilhelm Nietzsche
- PublisherStanford University Press
- Date of Publication25/10/2012
- Series TitleThe Complete Works of Friedrich Nietzsche
- Place of PublicationPalo Alto
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintStanford University Press
- Weight499 g
- Width119 mm
- Height180 mm
- Spine30 mm
- Translated byGary J. Handwerk
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £7.99Trending at £9.60
- £7.85Trending at £8.47
- £4.88Trending at £5.06
- £4.98Trending at £5.79
- £14.67Trending at £15.47
- £16.13Trending at £20.42
- £8.49Trending at £8.85
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.