All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe author, a sculptor and instructor of human and animal anatomy, has designed and written this reference work for artists and art students on the visual and descriptive components of human anatomy.
- Author BiographyEliot Goldfinger, a renowned sculptor and illustrator, developed the anatomy program at The New York Academy of Art and has been an instructor at The Art Student's League in New York City.
- Author(s)Eliot Goldfinger
- PublisherOxford University Press Inc
- Date of Publication30/01/1992
- GenreHandicrafts, Arts & Crafts
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintOxford University Press Inc
- Content Notefrontispiece, numerous halftones and line drawings
- Weight1718 g
- Width237 mm
- Height313 mm
- Spine25 mm
Best selling in The Arts
Save on The Arts
- £20.73Trending at £21.18
- £7.45Trending at £7.75
- £23.91Trending at £29.31
- £36.27Trending at £36.93
- £28.35Trending at £31.55
- £28.91Trending at £36.89
- £10.62Trending at £11.54
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.