All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis book studies the human ability to process information in digital environments, focusing on how technologies can be designed to help human attention.
- Author BiographyClaudia Roda is Professor of Computer Science and Global Communication and Director of the Division of Arts and Sciences at the American University of Paris.
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication20/03/2014
- GenrePsychology: Professional & General
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note40 b/w illus. 32 colour illus. 7 tables
- Weight480 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Edited byClaudia Roda
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £9.49Trending at £9.79
- £6.19Trending at £6.47
- £4.67Trending at £5.20
- £32.40Trending at £34.66
- £11.85Trending at £12.54
- £12.39Trending at £13.34
- £11.33Trending at £12.59
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.