All listings for this product
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £8.53Trending at £9.57
- £6.19Trending at £6.30
- £32.40Trending at £33.67
- £10.88Trending at £12.78
- £12.39Trending at £13.04
- £11.33Trending at £12.31
About this product
- DescriptionA practitioner-focused book with new insights into how to improve business performance through a unique, strategic approach to human capital.
- Author BiographyHoward Thomas is Dean of the Lee Kong Chian School of Business at Singapore Management University. Professor Thomas is internationally recognised as a leading expert in the field of strategic management. He is the author, co-author or editor of many acclaimed management books, including the Handbook of Strategy and Management (2001), Strategy: Analysis and Practice (2005) and Strategic Leadership in the Business School (Cambridge, 2011). Richard R. Smith is a Senior Lecturer at Singapore Management University in the areas of global business and human capital. He is also a retired partner from Accenture where he led the global Leadership Effectiveness practice. Professor Smith has more than 25 years of experience in organization strategy, change management and human capital leadership. Fermin Diez is an Adjunct Professor at Singapore Management University and is also a Senior Partner and Head of Talent Consulting for Mercer in the Asia-Pacific region, the Middle East, Africa and Latin America. He has over 30 years of experience in HR and consulting as well as corporate roles in Asia, Australia, Latin America and the USA.
- Author(s)Fermin Diez,Howard Thomas,Richard R. Smith
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication07/11/2013
- GenreManagement & Business: General
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note50 b/w illus. 11 tables
- Weight690 g
- Width189 mm
- Height246 mm
- Spine16 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.