All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £13.39Trending at £13.78
- £4.41Trending at £4.52
- £25.99Trending at £28.18
- £8.94Trending at £9.26
- £14.54Trending at £15.21
- £23.93Trending at £24.69
- £10.78Trending at £11.86
About this product
- DescriptionProvides students, researchers and technicians in the area of medicine, genetics and cell biology, an understandable introduction to the structure and behavior of human chromosomes. This book covers material on normal and defective chromosomes.
- Author(s)Eeva Therman,Orlando J. Miller
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication06/10/2000
- GenreMedicine: General
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Note21 black & white tables, biography
- Weight986 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine24 mm
- Edition StatementSoftcover reprint of the original 4th ed. 2001
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.