Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £8.53Trending at £9.57
- £6.19Trending at £6.30
- £32.40Trending at £33.67
- £11.14Trending at £12.78
- £11.85Trending at £12.26
- £12.39Trending at £13.04
- £11.33Trending at £12.31
About this product
- DescriptionHelps students practice communication skills, build confidence in public speaking, and achieve success in introductory communication course. This book provides students with resources they need to construct well-planned speeches while its flexible speech capture tool saves instructors time in managing assignments and evaluating student speeches.
- Author BiographyJudy C. Pearson was Associate Dean of Arts, Humanities, and Social Sciences and Professor of Communication at North Dakota State University in Fargo, North Dakota, and Director of the Northern Virginia Center for Virginia Tech in Falls Church, Virginia. She has co-authored over 30 text and trade books and more than 100 scholarly articles and chapters in edited books. Judy has served as the President of the Central States Communication Association, the World Communication Association, and the National Communication Association. She met Paul E. Nelson at a basic course directors meeting, married him, and the couple has six children. The two have been producing basic course books together ever since. Paul E. Nelson was Director of the Honors College at the University of Missouri, Departmental Executive Officer at Iowa State University, Dean of the College of Communication at Ohio University, and Chair of the Political Science Department and Head of the Department of Communication at North Dakota State University. He has co-authored many textbooks with his spouse and colleague, Dr. Judy C. Pearson. Scott Titsworth is an Associate Professor and Interim Dean for the Scripps College of Communication at Ohio University. Scott is co-author of four textbooks and a nationally respected scholar in the field of instructional communication and communication education. In addition to his current administrative responsibilities, Scott has worked as a basic course administrator for his entire career and has been active with the first year student program at Ohio University.
- Author(s)Angela Hosek,Judy C. Pearson,Lynn Harter,Paul E. Nelson,Scott Titsworth
- PublisherMcGraw-Hill Education - Europe
- Date of Publication01/11/2012
- GenreSocial Sciences: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMcGraw Hill Higher Education
- Out-of-print date04/10/2016
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight723 g
- Width208 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Edition Statement5th Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.