Human Development Report 2009: Overcoming Barriers - Human Mobility and Development by United Nations (Paperback, 2009)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- £9.78+ £2.80 P&P
- New condition
- Sold by roxy*media*uk
- See details for delivery est.
- £5.18Free P&P
- Good condition
- Sold by bookbarn-international
- Est. delivery by 28 Feb
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionMigration, both behind and beyond borders, has become an increasingly prominent issue in domestic and international debates. The HDR09 proposes to address this theme, exploring how the movement of people can expand human capabilities and entitlements, and how to address the underlying inequalities and distortions which limit the potential gains.
- Author BiographyThe UNITED NATIONS DEVELOPMENT PROGRAMME is the UN's global development network, advocating for change and connecting countries to knowledge, experience and resources to help people build a better life. They are on the ground in 166 countries, working with them on their own solutions to global and national development challenges. As they develop local capacity, they draw on the people of UNDP and their wide range of partners. Every year since 1990, the UNDP has commissioned the Human Development Report by an independent team of experts to explore major issues of global concern.
- Author(s)United Nations
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication05/10/2009
- GenreEconomics: Professional & General
- Series TitleHuman Development Report
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Notebiography
- Weight653 g
- Width216 mm
- Height279 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Edited byUnited Nations Development Programme
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £10.45Trending at £11.05
- £6.17Trending at £7.34
- £4.68Trending at £4.84
- £12.10Trending at £13.59
- £9.95Trending at £12.96
- £5.02Trending at £5.99
- £11.96Trending at £12.07
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.