All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe 20th Anniversary edition is a time to take stock, reflect and move forward. It rigorously reviews the past two decades of human development trends and challenges, and provides newly available data and supplementary indices weighing the effect of income inequalities, gender disparities and household-level poverty.
- Author BiographyThe UNITED NATIONS DEVELOPMENT PROGRAMME is the UN's global development network, advocating for change and connecting countries to knowledge, experience and resources to help people build a better life. They are on the ground in 166 countries, working with them on their own solutions to global and national development challenges. As they develop local capacity, they draw on the people of UNDP and their wide range of partners. Every year since 1990, the UNDP has commissioned the Human Development Report by an independent team of experts to explore major issues of global concern.
- Author(s)United Nations
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication04/11/2010
- GenreEconomics: Professional & General
- Series TitleHuman Development Report
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Notebiography
- Weight683 g
- Width210 mm
- Height297 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Edited byUnited Nations Development Programme
- Edition Statement20th Anniversary edition
Best selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £2.80Trending at £4.48
- £11.71Trending at £13.59
- £14.18Trending at £15.12
- £8.22Trending at £8.52
- £12.84Trending at £13.89
- £11.98Trending at £12.30
- £14.61Trending at £15.28
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.