All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £6.40Trending at £7.35
- £10.87Trending at £13.84
- £9.26Trending at £10.88
- £23.95Trending at £24.80
- £30.25Trending at £30.96
- £6.52Trending at £7.00
- £5.78Trending at £6.85
About this product
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication08/12/2010
- GenreScience: General & Reference
- Series TitleIFIP Advances in Information and Communication Technology
- Series Part/Volume Number152
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Note58 black & white illustrations, biography
- Weight528 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Edited byChris Johnson,Philippe Palanque,Professor Chris Johnson
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition Statement1st ed. Softcover of orig. ed. 2004
- Table Of ContentsRisk Management.- The Role of Night Vision Equipment in Military Incidents and Accidents.- The Global Aviation Information Network (GAIN).- Development of Critiquing Systems in Network Organizations.- Formal Methods and Notations.- Analysing Dynamic Function Scheduling Decisions.- Formal Verification and Validation of Interactive Systems Specifications.- Modelling Incident Scenarios.- Error Analysis.- Automatic Dependent Surveillance-Broadcast/Cockpit Display of Traffic Information: Pilot Use of Electronic VS Paper Map Displays During Aircraft Navigation on the Airport Surface.- Task Patterns for Taking Into Account in an Efficient and Systematic Way Both Standard and Erroneous User Behaviours.- A Sampling Model to Ascertain Automation-Induced Complacency in Multi-Task Environments.- Decision Making in Avalanche Terrain.- Methodologies.- Failure Analysis and the Safety-Case Lifecycle.- Toward a Human-Centered UML for Risk Analysis.- Handling Human Factors in Integrated Systems Engineering.- Studying Operator Behaviour During a Simple But Safety Critical Task.- Incidents and Accidents Analysis (Part two).- Challenge of Safety Data Analysis - Top Models Wanted.- SEMOMAP.- The Team-Based Operation of Safety-Critical Programmable Systems in US Commercial Aviation and the UK Maritime Industries.- Design for Error Tolerance.- Towards a Framework for Systematically Analysing Collaborative Error.- Integrating Human Factors in the Design of Safety Critical Systems.- Designing Distributed Task Performance in Safety-Critical Systems Equipped with Mobile Devices.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.