All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionMost aviation accidents are attributed to human error, pilot error especially. Human error also greatly effects productivity and profitability. This book points out that these facts are often misinterpreted as evidence of deficiency on the part of operators involved in accidents.
- Author BiographyR. Key Dismukes is chief scientist for Human Factors, NASA Ames Research Center, USA. He has published applied studies in human factors and fundamental research studies in neurobiology, managed research organizations and led committees of scientists reporting on science and public issues.
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication20/03/2009
- GenreTransport Technology
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintAshgate Publishing Limited
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight1390 g
- Width169 mm
- Height244 mm
- Edited byDr. R. Key Dismukes
- Series Edited byDr. Eduardo Salas
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £9.49Trending at £9.53
- £6.19Trending at £6.27
- £4.67Trending at £5.11
- £32.40Trending at £33.55
- £11.14Trending at £12.74
- £11.85Trending at £12.22
- £12.39Trending at £12.99
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.