All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionBrings together new research demonstrating how evidence based on genetic phenomena should end any lingering controversy over human evolution.
- Author BiographyGraeme Finlay is Senior Lecturer in Scientific Pathology at the Department of Molecular Medicine and Pathology, and Honorary Senior Research Fellow at the Auckland Cancer Society Research Centre, University of Auckland, New Zealand.
- Author(s)Graeme Finlay
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication12/09/2013
- GenreLife Sciences: General
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note101 b/w illus. 11 tables
- Weight640 g
- Width174 mm
- Height247 mm
- Spine24 mm
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £24.44Trending at £26.15
- £23.12Trending at £34.99
- £10.01Trending at £10.71
- £24.23Trending at £25.36
- £17.16Trending at £22.75
- £21.65Trending at £24.17
- £4.99Trending at £6.17
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.