Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- £45.64+ £1.00 P&P
- New condition
- Sold by books_discount
- See details for delivery est.
Nearly newLOWEST PRICE
- £26.99Free P&P
- Like New condition
- Sold by jnc_incorporated
- Est. delivery by 23 Jan
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA wide-ranging and inclusive text focusing on topics in human evolution and the understanding of modern human variation and adaptability.
- Author BiographyMichael P. Muehlenbein is an Assistant Professor of Anthropology at Indiana University, Bloomington.
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication29/07/2010
- GenreScience & Mathematics: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note98 b/w illus. 28 tables 200 exercises
- Weight1730 g
- Width189 mm
- Height246 mm
- Spine30 mm
- Edited byMichael P. Muehlenbein
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £7.99Trending at £9.59
- £4.78Trending at £5.06
- £32.40Trending at £33.73
- £10.88Trending at £12.77
- £10.63Trending at £11.99
- £12.39Trending at £13.06
- £11.33Trending at £12.13
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.