All listings for this product
Best selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £31.33Trending at £33.00
- £16.92Trending at £17.75
- £15.85Trending at £15.86
- £11.71Trending at £11.57
- £12.04Trending at £11.92
- £14.49Trending at £15.21
- £13.91Trending at £15.44
About this product
- DescriptionExplores the relationship between a neoliberal mode of governance and the so-called genetic revolution.
- Author BiographyAntoinette Rouvroy belongs to the growing community of 'academic nomads'. The interdisciplinary tone of her work has oriented - and has been oriented by - her fellowships at the Center for Philosophy of Law at the Universite catholique de Louvain, at the European University Institute in Florence, at the Science and Technology Studies Unit of the University of York, and at the Faculty of Law of Law of McGill University in Montreal. She is now assistant professor of Law and Language, and research fellow in information technology law at the University of Namur, in Belgium.
- Author(s)Antoinette Rouvroy
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication04/01/2010
- GenreLaw: General & Reference
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintRoutledge Cavendish
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight453 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.