All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIn his newest book, leading social theorist Jonathan H. Turner offers a creative, richly grounded reinterpretation of social evolution.
- Author BiographyJonathan H. Turner is Distinguished Professor of Sociology at University of California, Riverside. Among his many influential books is the recently published Face to Face: Toward a Sociological Theory of Interpersonal Behavior (2002).
- Author(s)Jonathan H. Turner
- PublisherRowman & Littlefield
- Date of Publication25/03/2003
- GenreSocial Studies: General
- Place of PublicationLanham, MD
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintRowman & Littlefield Publishers
- Content Notebibliography, index
- Weight485 g
- Width157 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £7.99Trending at £9.59
- £6.19Trending at £6.30
- £4.88Trending at £5.06
- £32.40Trending at £33.73
- £10.88Trending at £12.77
- £9.99Trending at £10.62
- £12.39Trending at £13.06
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.