All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis book explores the relationship of human interphase chromosomes to health and disease, presenting basic and applied studies of interphase nuclei genetics and genomics with special attention to interphase chromosome behavior in health and disease.
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication03/04/2013
- GenreMedicine: General
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight520 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Edited byIvan Y. Iourov,Svetlana G. Vorsanova,Yuri B. Yurov
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £9.49Trending at £9.70
- £6.19Trending at £6.42
- £4.67Trending at £5.15
- £32.40Trending at £34.34
- £10.88Trending at £12.93
- £11.85Trending at £12.42
- £12.39Trending at £13.21
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.