All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionHuman Oral Mucosa: Development, Structure and Function is a new text that reflects the considerable increase in knowledge of oral mucosa that has occurred in recent years. Our understanding of the structure of oral mucosa is now established at a molecular rather than a tissue or cellular level.
- Author BiographyChristopher Squier has an international reputation for his research on the structure and function of oral mucosa, being the author or co-author of 200 books, chapters or peer-reviewed articles. He has received the Distinguished Scientist Award in Oral Biology from the International Association for Dental Research. Kim Brogden is a professor in the Department of Periodontics and the Dows Institute for Dental Research at the University of Iowa. His work on innate immunity in mucosal diseases including oral mucosa is recognized worldwide and he is the author of over 155 books, chapters or peer reviewed publications.
- Author(s)Christopher Squier,Kim Brogden
- PublisherIowa State University Press
- Date of Publication04/03/2011
- GenreDentistry & Dental Nursing
- Place of PublicationArnes, AI
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintIowa State University Press
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight558 g
- Width158 mm
- Height231 mm
- Spine14 mm
Best-selling in Health, Treatments & Medicine
Save on Health, Treatments & Medicine
- £82.00Trending at £100.99
- £22.71Trending at £25.53
- £10.89Trending at £12.71
- £12.59Trending at £13.59
- £6.92Trending at £7.54
- £10.77Trending at £16.65
- £20.98Trending at £21.36
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.