All listings for this product
Best selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £34.91Trending at £50.68
- £2.80Trending at £3.81
- £22.90Trending at £27.99
- £10.82Trending at £11.09
- £8.13Trending at £8.51
- £12.47Trending at £13.69
- £6.90Trending at £9.44
About this product
- DescriptionCrucial to the success of a business is the often-neglected study of human relationships management, this is a hands-on guide to the techniques and tactics of doing it.
- Author BiographyMARVIN SNIDER is an organizational consultant with a private practice in Waban, Massachusetts./e He holds a doctorate in psychology and is the author of an earlier book on process family therapy. Among his past and present clients are hospitals, school systems, banks, law firms, public agencies, and an insurance company. His book emerges, in part, from his own experiences in establishing a professional partnership practice.
- Author(s)Marvin Snider
- Date of Publication30/07/2001
- GenreManagement & Business: General
- Place of PublicationSanta Barbara, CA
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintQuorum Books,U.S.
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight638 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine22 mm
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.